CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
*BLOG*

Friday, June 6, 2008

EC(H)O

The 2008 Ec(h)o Art Show hosting by Mary Ward Catholic Secondary School was a huge success. It was a blast and I enjoyed it very much.  With all the hype towards the art show, I definitely couldn't miss out. The one week event gave me a chance to hang around the art show with friends and relax from doing units all year long. My favourite part of the art show was watching the movies made by grade 11 and 12 students in the video studio. Most of the movies were quite entertaining and thrilling. The movies Vindictive and Wild Card would be my favourite, even though all the students did a remarkable job for filming such professional-looking videos. Another great aspect to the show was the revolving door as it reminded me of the movie Chronicles of Narnia. The art work was brilliant. Knowing that they were all created by Mary Ward students and a couple by me gave me a great feeling of accomplishment and achievement. After all the fun, I also gained a quest unit, so at least i was being somewhat productive. Overall, the Ec(h)o Art Show was a highlight of my school year. I loved the coffee as well as the cookies. The theme of the show fitted in great and I think the teachers and students involved did a superb job organizing the event. I can't wait for the upcoming art show next year!

0 comments: